Donations, Sponsorship and Bequests
Please make payable to the Australian National Veterans Arts Museum Ltd and mail to:
PO Box 495
Melbourne VIC 8009
Please enclose your contact details so we may issue you with a receipt.
Via Bank Transfer
For donations via bank transfer or other payment methods, please contact us for details.
Areas of Support
ANVAM needs your support in the following areas:
• Extending the provision of arts programs to veterans and families within their local community.
• Working to save the former Repatriation Commission Outpatient Clinic, a direct historical link to the survivors of WWI, WWII, Korean and Vietnam wars, located at 310 St Kilda Road, Southbank.
• To support ongoing research into the benefits and efficacy of arts therapy and arts engagement in the context of mental and social health, trauma and moral injury.
• To help ANVAM become a Centre of Excellence, supporting mental, physical and social wellbeing within the Australian Defence Force and veteran communities.
ANVAM is a charity with Deductible Gift Recipient status, which means your donation is fully tax deductible. Your contribution will positively impact the lives of veterans and their families.
Centenary of Service: Founding Donors
ANVAM invites all Australians to take advantage of the limited opportunity to become an ANVAM Founding Donor. Donations to ANVAM up to the Centenary of the end of World War 1, 11 November 2018, will be included as Founding Donors under these categories:
- Founding Donor – $1,000
- M Besen AC & Eva Besen AO
- Sharyn Meade
- Dr Ruth A Barker
- Julian Lippi
- Dominik & Natalia Kul
- Sirius Foundation
- Melbourne Military Officers Ball
- Richmond RSL
- Rhonda and Rod Gill
- The Fred Pham Foundation
- Founding Affiliate – $10,000
- Peter Guy
- Sherene Guy
- Founding Fellow – $100,000
- Founding Governor – $1,000,000
- Founding Benefactor – $10,000,000
All Founding Donors will be recognised within ANVAM.
ANVAM welcomes discussions with potential corporate partners on working together to grow our impact and reach to better assist veterans and families. Key areas of support include the remediation of the building at 310 St Kilda Road. To explore partnering opportunities, please reach out to our Head of Operations, Dominik Kul on email@example.com or 0448 467 500.
A bequest to ANVAM can leave a legacy for the ongoing provision of this critical support to our veterans and help other Australians understand the impact of service. Please consider supporting ANVAM by making a bequest. The following codicil should be added to your Will:
“I bequeath the sum of $……………to the Australian National Veterans Arts Museum Ltd for its General Purposes and declare that the receipt of an executive officer at the time, shall be sufficient discharge of my executor’s duty.