Donations, Sponsorship and Bequests
Please make payable to The Australian National Veterans Arts Museum Ltd and mail to:
PO Box 495
Melbourne VIC 8009
Please enclose your contact details so we may issue you with a receipt.
Via Bank Transfer
For donations via bank transfer or other payment methods, please contact us for details.
Areas of Support
ANVAM needs your support in the following areas:
• Extending the provision of arts programs to veterans, within their local community setting.
• Working to save the former Repatriation Commission Outpatient Clinic, a direct historic link to the survivors of WWI and WWII, located on the site of Victoria Barracks at 310 St Kilda Road.
• To fund research into the benefits of arts therapy in the context of mental health.
• To help ANVAM become a centre of excellence, supporting mental, physical and social wellbeing within the ADF and Veteran communities.
ANVAM is a charity with Deductible Gift Recipient status, which means your donation is fully tax deductible. Your contribution will positively impact the lives of veterans and their families.
Centenary of Service: Founding Donors
ANVAM invites all Australians to take advantage of the limited opportunity to become an ANVAM Founding Donor. Donations to ANVAM up to the Centenary of the end of World War 1, 11 November 2018, will be included as Founding Donors under these categories:
- Founding Donor – $1,000
- M Besen AC & Eva Besen AO
- Sharyn Meade
- Dr Ruth A Barker
- Julian Lippi
- Dominik & Natalia Kul
- Sirius Foundation
- Melbourne Military Officers Ball
- Founding Affiliate – $10,000
- Peter Guy
- Founding Fellow – $100,000
- Founding Governor – $1,000,000
- Founding Benefactor – $10,000,000
All Founding Donors will be recognised within ANVAM.
ANVAM is seeking corporate partnership to grow our veteran reach nationally and assist with the remediation of the building at 310 St Kilda Road. To explore partnering opportunities, please reach out to our Head of Operations, Dominik Kul on email@example.com or 0448 467 500.
A bequest to ANVAM can leave a legacy for the ongoing provision of this critical support to our veterans and help other Australians understand the impact of service. Please consider supporting ANVAM by making a bequest. The following codicil should be added to your Will:
“I bequeath the sum of $……………to the Australian National Veterans Arts Museum Ltd for its General Purposes and declare that the receipt of an executive officer at the time, shall be sufficient discharge of my executor’s duty.